Washington Construction Defect Center Now Offers to Try and Help Homeowners in Newer Subdivisions in Washington State if They Have Water Leaks Involving Doors, Windows or a Leaking Roof
WASHINGTON, May 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — The Washington Construction Defect Center says, “We have been assisting homeowners for over a decade with construction defect issues and one of the most common problems we see with single family home subdivisions is neighbors rarely talk to each other or even know each other’s name. Based on our experience, if a homeowner in a newer subdivision is experiencing an issue like water leaks involving their home’s doors, windows or roofing, other homeowners in the same subdivision are probably experiencing similar problems. Other issues could involve rotting or moldy fascia board or trim board around the home’s exterior, improper exterior calking, or serious concrete slab cracks.
“If this sounds like you, please give us a call at 866-714-6466. If the problem is severe enough, we will try to get someone out to inspect it at no cost to you. If the window, door, roof, siding or foundation crew made a mistake on your home, chances are they made the same mistake on other homes in your subdivision. The last thing we want to see happen to a homeowner in a newer subdivision anywhere in Washington State is for them to get stuck with a huge repair bill when they go to sell their home.” http://Washington.ConstructionDefectCenter.Com
The Washington Construction Defect Center Would Like to Hear from Homeowners In New Subdivisions If They Have the Following Types of Problems:
- Water leaks because of improperly installed or defective siding.
- Improperly installed windows that create water leaks.
- Exterior doors that were improperly installed that lead to water leaks.
- Defective roofs that were improperly flashed or installed and or that have defective roofing material.
- Severe foundation cracks or foundations that are not level.
- Single family homes in newer subdivisions that now have mold because the building was not protected during the framing/drywall process.
- Improperly installed or defective wood fascia board or wood trim.
- Improper exterior calking of exterior siding that leads to water leaks and mold.
In Washington State, the statute of limitations for construction defects is six years from the issuance of the certificate of occupancy. The Washington Construction Defect Center is urging homeowners in subdivisions not older than five years to call them anytime at 866-714-6466 if they have construction defect issues that the home builder failed to fix, or now refuses to fix. Frequently, home builders offer a one-year warranty and then refuse to repair obvious construction defects after the homeowner has been in the home for twelve months. The group is urging homeowners like this in Washington State to call them anytime.
The only catch is the home must be in a subdivision, or a multiunit townhouse. The group’s free services are available to homeowners in newer subdivisions throughout Washington State including King, Pierce, Snohomish, Thurston, Skagit, Spokane, Clark, Kitsap and Whatcom Counties built after 2013. http://Washington.ConstructionDefectCenter.Com
Construction Defect Center Now Warns About Made in China Cast Iron Plumbing Pipe as A Possible Ticking Time Bomb for US Homeowners-Home Builders-What Didn’t We Learn After Toxic Chinese Drywall?
The Construction Defect Center now fears cast iron waste water plumbing pipe made in China may be defective and they are also extremely worried about other types of Chinese made plumbing pipe that could used in a home or commercial building.
WASHINGTON, DC, March 28, 2018 /24-7PressRelease/ — The Construction Defect Center says, “After the toxic Chinese drywall disaster you would think US home builders, developers, building supply wholesalers, and big box home improvement stores would have sensitivity to any type of building product made in China. It would appear the next new disaster about to hit US homeowners or property owners is poorly made Chinese cast iron pipes. When will we learn our lesson about buying building or construction products made in China?
“Just as a recap about toxic Chinese drywall, the gasses being emitted by toxic Chinese drywall are powerful enough to eat holes in the copper coils of a home’s or building’s air conditioning system. We are certain homeowners stuck in these homes will die prematurely. While we do not think Chinese made cast iron pipe will kill you. An impacted property owner will probably need to replace it if you have it. We now need more information related to plumbing pipe made in China. If defective Chinese made pipe was also used in residential home or commercial natural gas lines-we may have a much more serious problem.” http://ConstructionDefectCenter.Com
The Construction Defect Center is seeking information from plumbers and or air conditioning technicians regarding the following types of Chinese made cast iron pipe or Corrugated stainless steel tubing:
* The group would like to hear from a plumber if they have specific information about failures involving Chinese made cast iron waste water pipe in residential or commercial real estate.
* The group would like to hear from a plumber if they have specific information about failures involving Chinese made black metal pipe used for natural gas transmission in residential or commercial real estate in any US state.
* The Construction Defect Center would also like to hear from plumbers if they have specific information about Chinese made Corrugated stainless-steel tubing (CSST) used for natural gas transmission in a home or commercial building anywhere in the United State.
* The time frames for the use of these types of plumbing pipes is probably from 2000 until the present time. If a plumber or plumbing contractor has information about failures of any types of Chinese made plumbing pipe, tubing or any other type of plumbing product they are urged to contact the Construction Defect Center via their contact page. All submissions will be confidential. http://ConstructionDefectCenter.Com
The biggest worry the Construction Defect Center has is that China does not stand behind the products it makes. Some of the attorneys involved in the toxic Chinese drywall litigation have not yet been paid, and many impacted homeowners are still waiting to have their homes repaired. If the potentially defective Chinese cast iron pipe or plumbing products that have been listed turn out to be defective as the group now fears the question is, “Who is going to pay the bar tab this time?”
According to the Construction Defect Center, “US home builders, construction companies, and consumers should stop purchasing building products made in China given their history in making poorly made products in combination with not standing by their products. If US home builders, contractors or consumers need affordable building products made in another country we would propose the creation of a manufacturing sector in India dedicated to producing very high-quality building products or plumbing products for the US marketplace with the caveat being the Indian manufacturers must have insurance and or a government that will stand behind their products.
“The generosity of US consumers has made China a very wealthy nation. How does China repay the USA? China is now producing hyper sonic nuclear missiles that will penetrate the USA’s nation’s missile defense system and or anti-ship missiles that will annihilate a US Navy Air Craft Carrier Battle Group. Why do business with a nation that targets our nation’s navy fleet or the continental United States? India does not constantly threaten the USA or our allies.” http://ConstructionDefectCenter.Com
For more information about China’s missile technology that now threatens the US Navy and or the continental US please review the recent new article on this topic. http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/15828/china-shows-off-hypersonic … eapon-test. or http://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy-defence/article/2126420/chin … allenge-us.